The Parish Council’s day to day work is done within the following policies which are reviewed at least once a year in May.
- Complaints Policy
- Disciplinary and Grievance Arrangements
- Request for Dispensations
- Model Publication Scheme
- Press Officer for the Parish Council
- Risk Management
- Risk Management (playpark at Blackwell Common)
- Financial Regulations 2019 (based on NALC Model Financial Regulations)
- Policy on Filming and Recording Meetings
- Standing Orders
- Supplementary Standing Orders were adopted on 25 June 20 in response to need to hold meetings in virtual meeting rooms because of Coronavirus restrictions. These will remain in place until 7 May 2021 or earlier if repealed.
Copies can be requested from the Clerk.